Monday, April 9, 2007

You Should be Ashamed of Yourself



I came across this photo today, and immediately had two distinct thoughts.

1) I can't believe this display of beautiful female love was almost 4 years ago (08/28/03).

2) Britney Spears should be burnt at the stake for allowing such a beautiful creature to turn into a horrid nightmare.

I feel a lot better now. But seriously....what the hell is wrong with Britney Spears? I know she's popped out a few kids...and hey, congrats on that (skank), but seriously....hot chicks have babies all the time....and they return to super hot chick status. Like the Britney Spears in the 'Toxic' video, or the one that did the VMA's in that flesh colored spandex attire (see above).......I would have cut off either pinky finger, and maybe even a small toe to spend all of the 12 seconds it would take me to get off, with that Goddess. Now, she's bald, fat, gross, and downstairs has to have all sorts of unmentionable things going on. Hell, I'd need to have a medical textbook open next to our bed, just to know how to get her off. But wait a minute....why do I really care if the Pop Princess gets off at all? I really would just want her to get pregnant so I could live it up like K-Fed.

Hey Britney....you're a friggin' mess. Clean up your act, or launch yourself off the closest thing that resembles a 4th floor window, elevator shaft, or bridge. Oops, I did it again.

No comments: