Sunday, April 8, 2007

Woke Up This Mornin....Got Myself a Rockin Headache


There are few things that get my heartbeat flowing on a Sunday evening. Football, baseball, and skulls gettin cracked on the mean streets of New Jersey. That's right....Tony Soprano and friends are back in my life tonight at 9pm. I haven't been this happy since I lost my virginity back in 1996. What else could you possibly ask for in a show? There is nudity, brutal killings, nudity, and people just absolutely doing whatever the hell they want. Watching Tony drive through the tolls tonight on my 65 inch HD TV...and hearing the opening bass on my surround sound (which I have planned on cranking up so loud that my neighbors are going to think I am having a rave party...minus the strobe lights and glow sticks) just gets me going. What is Tony going to do this season? He better kill a few more people and get a few more hookers into the mix. Last season was brutally painful to watch with all those dream sequences and "Johnny Cakes."

Listen up HBO...don't disappoint me. If you do, I'll be catching the encore performance of Poison Ivy 3 on skin-a-max by 11pm. That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. Capiche?

No comments: