Sunday, April 8, 2007

I Ate Enough to Kill 31 Foster Kids


Guys....I am not joking in the least bit when I tell you that Broccoli casserole might be the greatest thing I've ever eaten in my life. I could have given a damn about the honey ham, potatoes, or anything else my mother slaved over a hot stove to prepare. As I do each family holiday, I fell in love with that tender, creamy blend of yumminess and goodness that is Broccoli Casserole. I mean there are two types of cheeses involved here....two....as if one wasn't enough....boom..........add some more cheese and I start to get that excited feeling I first got on the playground back in elementary school. Now the most underrated part is the ritz cracker topping........I am smackin' my fat lips right now just thinking about how the crumbs tickled my cheek as I shoved unhumanly amounts of this sexy treat into my mouth. I can't wait to go to bed tonight and picture myself laying in a swimming pool sized portion of this entree....with swimmies and float tubes to support my limbs. You did it to me again broccoli casserole......I'll see you at our next rendezvous around July 4th....you naughty beast.

No comments: