Thursday, April 12, 2007

How 'Bout a Lifetime Ban



The NFL has suspended Titans cornerback Pacman Jones for an entire season.....wow.......I mean does this guy even really give a damn? He's probably at a strip club right now as I type this....throwing stupid amounts of money at more chicks than I could ever imagine. What an a$$hole this guy is. What a punk. What a goddamn disgrace to the game that I risked my life to play. If I wasn't 5'8....I'd find Pacman Jones and smack his mouth. Granted I'd probably get whacked Sopranos style...but seriously, it takes a real douchebag to get arrested this many times in such a short period of time. Buddy, you're in the NFL...you made it....what the hell are you doing? Your days of living like 2Pac are over.......you have a gigantic contract and all the talent in the world. How 'bout making a difference? Nah...that doesn't sound chill, right? I have an idea....lets just get hookers and AK 47's and just take the town by storm. Hell, let's get blow, weed, and let's pahty. You're a friggin joke. I hope you never get to play football again. Sure, you'll be richer than me....and I'm sure you probably tuck your meat into your tube sock....but....well....nevermind, I guess you win there buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're 5'8"?...