Sunday, April 8, 2007

What Ever Happened To The R. Kelly Scandal?


Forgive me if I'm late to this party...but, why haven't I heard anything (in the last year-and-a-half) about the scandal which shocked the R&B world a couple years ago?

You know...the "allegations" in which R. Kelly "allegedly" raped and pissed on numerous underage girls? Wasn't there a video released which confirmed these exact incidents??

As a side note, I firmly believe that our college townhouse shattered the record for most times a particular song was played in one calendar year's worth of parties. That song...none other that "Ignition". Looking back on it, what a TERRIBLE song!


"It’s the remix to Ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen -
Mama rollin’ that body got every man in here wishin’ -
Sippin’ on Coke and rum, I’m like so what I’m drunk -
It’s the freakin’ weekend baby, I’m about to have me some fun..."

No comments: