Saturday, August 4, 2007

Some Margarita Wrestling on this Scorching Saturday


Is it socially acceptable to say that the black chick in the green bikini needs to be tested for steroids ASAP??? I mean, she absolutely manhandles anything that comes within her reach!

Anyways, I saw this on WITHLEATHER.COM -- and was forced to post it. For The Win Column's one-year anniversary, Margarita Wrestling is sure to be the main attraction. Bet on it!

If you wish to see some still photos of Margarita Wrestling, visit the below website:

http://www.margaritawrestling.com/picgallery.php

I should also point out an outstanding comment left by "Berka" under the With Leather post...

"I'm amazed nobody has mentioned that the proceeds from margarita wrestling support breast cancer research. Take that, feminists!"

...I couldn't have said it any better.

No comments: