Thursday, August 2, 2007

Gym Class Heroes or True Athletes?

If I'm not mistaking, I'm almost positive that I recognize the guy in the red pants from flipping through the channels a couple weeks back...on "America's Got Talent". And, yes, you guessed it...the guy on "America's Got Talent" refers to himself as LAZY LEGS. Why wouldn't he, right??

Lastly, are you guys thinking the same thing I am...I waiting for the day that these guys throw down.


(Shout out to reader 'Carolina Red Sox' for sending this clip along)

2 comments:

steina said...

True Athletes indeed! I have two fully functional legs and I couldnt do that sh*t. BTW my man thights are on point too. Not sure what that has to do with anything but I felt the need to mention it.

This could be published as the handicapped addition to "Stomp The Yard"

Lytedogg said...

Was that Jimmy from South Park? WOW, what a teriffic audience.