Monday, July 30, 2007

The Win Column Will Be Blogging Live from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN From Weds-Saturday


As Suds and Slowstuff are set to move The Commodore into grad school at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee tomorrow....I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for reading my contributions to The Win Column. There is a decent chance I don't make it back from this trip alive. Do you have any idea how weird I can get down south? Nashville girls are sure to know who I am after this trip. Three things that may happen on this trip:

1) Alcohol Poisoning

2) I get beat up by a red neck

3) I get arrested and nobody feels like bailing me out

...All of which I am completely fine with, since I have zero use of my left hand due to an accident at work last week.....but, I can assure you that I'll be using The Commodore's laptop to provide you all with live updates from this debacle of a trip. I'm excited. I haven't been on a road trip in quite some time, and I have an appetite for destruction. Commodore has a pool on the roof of his apartment building, and I can assure you that from Wednesday-Sunday, no matter the time, bathing suits will be completely optional. He may be evicted by Friday and on his way back home with us. Stay tuned for my Wednesday update......until then, the rest of the fellas will hold this site down while Sudsy heads due south. I just packed my Levi's 501 jeans next to some other weird $hit I'm bringing. Nashville here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** I'm hoping to get some suggestions on last second items I may be forgetting. Also, anyone that's been to Nashville, feel free to write a comment on some places to go and people to do. Wordddddd.

No comments: