Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"Side Out" With These Bunnies...






In response to Ridin' Dirty's (newly added contributor!) volleyball rumblings, I'm assuming he's referring to Kerri Walsh (the abnormally tall glass of water) and her partner, Misty May -- who is married to Florida Marlins catcher Matt Treanor (career .237 hitter with 4 career HR's).

With that said, I wholeheartedly agree with Ridin' Dirty. Yes, this combo is obviously good, as it seems they win every beach volleyball tournament (they teamed up to win the Gold Medal in the 2004 Olympics). But, let's be serious...this combo isn't going to put butts in seats -- at least not the casual fan.

So again, back to Ridin' Dirty's original point...I, too, want to see America market the above a$$es. Truth be told, I have no idea who these a$$es belong to -- and that, my friends, is a problem in-and-of itself.

Sex sells...

No comments: