Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Talk Dirty To Me, Or Talk About The Power I....You're Still Sexy




Bonnie "Blowjob" Bernstein is the hidden gem in sideline reporting for the NFL. She's the only chick I don't find really annoying (a la Suzy Kolber) when I'm watching a game. The way she talks about the nitty gritty, the x's and o's....gets my little chubby going.

Bonnie....sweetheart....I don't know how many poles you smoked to get your job....but it was well worth it. You are probably an animal in the sack.....and if you want to talk about the Wing T offense I ran in high school while you ride me....I'm completely fine with that. Or, if you want to take it in the crapper while I talk about my "Base Over 3, check Lighting/Tiger", I'm ok with that too. Whatever you want, hunny. It's your day. You sexy piece of a$$.

1 comment:

Chieftain said...

I knew it was only a matter of time before you were back to your wackjob self. Welcome back, Suds.