Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Elijah Dukes and Pacman Jones Need to Unite


As a follow-up to last week's Elijah Dukes' ex-wife's radio interview, Elijah called in to the same radio station to refute all statements. Believe me when I tell you, you MUST follow the jump (once doing so, click the link which is included in The Big Lead's first paragraph) to listen to this 10 minute interview. It's nothing short of incredible! Elijah Dukes is entering Mike Tyson territory! I cannot reiterate enough just how bat$h*t crazy this man is.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=2580


Some highlights of Elijah Dukes' ex-wife's interview:
  • Dukes has been diagnosed as bi-polar and is a "good husband when he’s on his medication".
  • She’s trying to figure out which 17-year-old slept with her ex-husband, because "those girls have kept my children before".
  • Elijah’s most frequently-used pickup line is: "I want you to have my baby" - and he follows that up with, "Can I be your first baby daddy?"
  • Dukes once told his ex, "seeing my sisters and my mom with so many men, I don’t trust women".

In turn, Elijah responded with these gems (you're doing yourself a SEVERE disservice if you don't listen to the radio interview - see above link):

  • He talks about the value of crack in the hood. "$100 of crack...what...everybody knows you can turn that into $200 in the hood."
  • On the 17-year-old he knocked up: "We and her did something one-time … I know for a fact, I know for a fact … if that’s my child, why does it have to be broadcast?"
  • His mother never smoked crack, and he never said that she did. "Some people say my momma...some people say my momma was on crack...but, hell...I was in her stomach."
  • "When did I get in trouble for domestic violence over the last year and a half?"
  • "Elijah, do you need help?" "No! Do I need guidance? Yeah, I need guidance … I went to jail for breaking a remote control."

4 comments:

Simply Suds said...

Someone teach this hammer hawk how to pull out and drop a load on a chest for Christ's sake.

Chieftain said...

Suds, did you listen to the interview? If so, what do you think of this nut?

Simply Suds said...

I think he belongs in that movie where there's only one baby left and he tries to make more.

Anonymous said...

T-t-t-t-today junior.