Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Forget the Below Post, Cassie is The Hottest Chick in The Game








When it comes to R&B, Cassie has the beauty department on lock. Cassie, 20, is best known for her single "Me & U", which became a hit in 2006. Cassie is trilingual, as she is fluent in English and conversational in the Filipino dialect, Tagalog, as well as Spanish. Tagalog??? Never heard of it, but believe me...I'm a fast learner -- and would whisper 'Tagalog' sweet nothing's in Cassie's ears all night long.

How are Filipinos and Brazilians soooooo damn fine??? Mi amor! Those lips...

Anyways, did I mention that all Cassie sings about is pleasing her man...and how she excels at doing so (I'm losing my train of thought as I am, essentially, licking the last photo)???

1 comment:

SlowStuff said...

Unbelievable!!! Thanks Chieftan!!