Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm In Love With Sophia Bush




Yup, thats right I am and I don't care who knows it. I must admit, I'm probably late to the game with Sophia because I don't watch "One Tree Hill", but color me smitten. As I write this, I'm finishing up the movie "The Hitcher", which is an awful horror movie, but worth my 89 minutes just for the shots of Sophia. This is my first exposure to the newly dubbed "woman of my dreams" and I may, in fact, watch the movie again right afterwards to watch her shower scene again in slo-mo. She's got the 'girl next door' cuteness, small frame with good size cans, and yes.....a butt that won't quit. She is an absolute vixen and I want to kiss her. Hey Sophia, if you are in fact an avid Win Column reader, picture this.....me and you, at a bar (possibly playing trivia) and killing beers and eating five cent wings. After a few hours of that, we can head back to my place for a little make-out session so I can lick the rest of the buffalo sauce off your teeth....whaddaya say?

Orlando

No comments: