Thursday, June 21, 2007

PULL THE TRIGGER!

There have been many NBA rumors circulating these past couple days, and I'm sure there are more to come. One of the bigger deals out there has the Timberwolves sending Kevin Garnett to the Celtics for Theo Ratliff's expiring contract, Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, the #5 pick, and Sebastian Telfair.


As long as Garnett would resign after his contract expires, I say do it. You may be jeopardizing the future, but the only team in the East who has a bright future are the Bulls. Shaq's enormous hog is finally weighing him down. Chauncey could be leaving the Pistons. The Cavs are complete buttcheeks.

What would be better than having the Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics all be in the thick of things in the absolute prime of our lives! There is a big difference between trying to build a dynasty and trying to win a championship. Not making this trade (assuming the current state of the East) shows that they are trying to build a dynasty. Making this trade says that they are trying to win a championship. I want to black out to great Boston sports games all year. When the Celtics played the Sixers a couple years back, I went to Game 5, and let me tell you, it was one of the best atmospheres I've ever been a part of. That includes numerous Patriots games and two Sox vs. Yankees Game 7's.

On a side note...that same night, I was so piss drunk I puked on the way to the game and left my best friend stranded in Boston. Make it happen, Danny Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get garnett..end of story