Monday, June 18, 2007

Middle School Student Cock-Blocked By Administration


According to a story on MSNBC.com -- Poor Hal Beaulieu, a student at Kilmer Middle School in Vienna, VA, had the heat dropped on him by the school administration last week because he was caught 'red-handed' fondling his girlfriend at lunch. Beaulieu had this to say of the incident:

"I think hugging is a good thing," said Hal, a seventh-grader. "I put my arm around her. It was like for 15 seconds. I didn't think it would be a big deal."

I hear ya Hal, its not a big friggin' deal. If you want to put your arm around your girl, and possibly cup your hand and cop a feel around her little tittie, I say go for it. Unfortunately, you had to learn at a very young age that we live in a f*cked up society where if you enjoy something, chances are people want to take that away from you. Whether its swapping spit with your girlfriend, or trying to rip butts in the woods behind the football field during fourth period, people will try to shat all over your good time. And I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it only gets worse as you get older. I'm sorry to be such a negative Nancy but Curt Schilling stinks...

No comments: