Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You Friggin' Coward

I'd like to take the opportunity to announce to the world how piss drunk I am right now. I just woke up from a 4 hour nap after horrifying innocent women and children at the Red Sox game....and telling Manny Ramirez how big his protective cup looked.

Moving on, I realize I missed most of today's news due to the fact I was chugging aluminum bud light bottles at an alarming rate. But after reading about the V Tech shootings....and although I know the killer is dead....I still want to fight him.

Buddy...let me tell you two things. One....you are a friggin' coward. Come into my classroom with an automatic weapon????? Hey, I have a better idea. Why don't you put down that cold steel and fight me one on one.....just me, you, and a whole lot of pain. Hell, I'd even give you a knife....but I swear to hell after you stab me once......I'll crush your esophagus with a piece of chalk and a dry eraser board.

But in all reality, I would just like to send out my condolences to all the people affected by today's shootings. What a waste of innocent lives. It's just a shame. Much love everyone.

No comments: