Monday, April 16, 2007

Eva Longoria Has an Agenda



According to the Sun UK, Eva Longoria admits the following...

“I’m not averse to being tied up — I like a man to take charge. There’s something very sexy about being submissive.”

Don't get me wrong, Eva Longoria is hot...very hot. But, why does it seem that she only talks about sex? There is NO WAY she is really as kinky as she claims.

To me, this is her way of staying in the spotlight. I mean, she's been linked to Mario Lopez and Backstreet Boy, JC Chavez, in the past. Call me crazy...but, these guys aren't tying anybody up!

Side note...how great is that top picture of Jessica Alba (far left), Lindsay Lohan (middle), and Longoria (far right)?? In actuality, it's 3 a$$-shot photos combined into one Hall-of-Fame worthy photo. I can't stress enough how much I love this pose -- summer is approaching...girls of RI and MA, please take note!

Hopefully, this top picture allows you to take your mind off the Virginia Tech incident for just a few moments...

No comments: