Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mr. Guy Aggressive....No Bueno


Let me tell you straight up.......when all else fails....and you're about to go down in flames......the patented "I like you" move.....that used to be money in high school........does not....i repeat....does not work anymore. I mean.....this girl looked at me as if I had a "diversity works" sign imprinted on my forehead. Believe me....I couldn't believe that the words came out of my mouth....but I was desperate. I was getting beat by a friggin' duckbill platapuss.....I had to do it. I think I might have asked the girl to marry me, too.......which is obviously a definite no-no too daffy. Today, I feel like I should bury my head in sand, while the entire world throws snowballs at my ass. God, the things we'll do for love. Stop looking at me swan.

No comments: