Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Love Attractive Young Females

I do, I really do. Last night, I had about 11 smoking hot young ladies in my kitchen. They were all from the next town over....which in my mind...makes them all even hotter. In case you all think I'm kidding....one of them supposedly modeled for Playboy....and another models for Maxim....so, you can all eat my ass. I'm talkin' top of the line here....and thus, the reason for my post.....and the reason I got soooooooooooooooooo drunk last night.


Drinko. Chicks love it, guys hate it.

Sure....maybe it seems a little gay....but let me assure you....the ladies love Drinko. I was getting text messages yesterday around noon from the lovely ladies that wanted to play. I mean, it's Plinko...minus the pervert Bob Barker....but add shots. Doesn't sound fun? What are you, a goddamn Nazi? Anne Frank would have given her left arm to play this game. I swear to the heavenly father above that girls cannot get enough of this game. "I can't believe I'm getting this drunk" was said about 100 times from the absolute most ridiculously hot girl I've ever seen in my life. Granted...she didn't, and would probably never, hook up with me.....but....she's still dope.....and in my estimation.....that's what life is all about. Welcome to Hawaii....C'mon, I wanna lay ya.

No comments: