Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Large Pepperoni Pizza Cooked Well Done


Wow, I literally sat 100 feet away from one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. This is an absolute riot. I wished this took place next to my seat so I could have enjoyed as big of a laugh as the Rem Dawg and Don Orsillo had yesterday. We had slow motion replays of the pizza trajectory....vivid analysis of the pizza throwing technique.....this is pure gold. Can you imagine being hit in the face with a slice of pizza? I grit my teeth every time some muscle head bumps into me at Game On. You have to stick up for yourself in that spot. That kid deserved to be thrown into a whirlwind of righty nighties and loose lefties. Even if the kid is tougher than you, don't go down like that buddy. Your neck is full of marinara and three cheese blends. Check your seeds buddy. The entire country is laughing at you today, and you look like the jerk....while the pizza thrower is a local hero.

This is unbelievable. Orsillo and Remy disect this for 3 minutes (see below link).

No comments: