Friday, April 20, 2007

Clickety, Clank, Clickety, Clank....Money goes in to Your Piggy Bank


Since I haven't placed a bet in well over 2 months....and the gambling Gods chirp in my ear on a daily basis for me to place a small wager, or a whacker....I've decided to provide the world with some insight on my sure thing "winner winner chicken dinner" of the day. I honestly hope some of you listen to my advice, bet a decent amount of money on it, and lose. But that's only because I'm a spiteful prick.

Cleveland Indians (-177) over the D Rays tonight in Tampa. C.C. Sabathia is pitching against Edwin Jackson tonight. That's all you really need to know. Jackson is horrible....I'm talkin I'd rather have Mohammed Ali on the mound doin' the hippy-hippy shake. The guy has an ERA over 8, and he only has 4 strikeouts in 2 starts. In fact, the Indians might score double digit runs tonight....their lineup is filthy. "Pronk" Hafner will go deep tonight...once in the ball game, and once again at at night club on the Tampa strip.

Take the Indians....it's a lock.

No comments: