Thursday, May 17, 2007

Big Splash

Here we go folks, it's time for the Lytedogg. I don't have too much time, I'm gonna pass out any minute. However, I feel like I should put my two cents in on a few of the issues that "The Win Column" has brought up.

Number one, I appreciate being allowed into such a solid group of people. I've known many of the posters and readers for years, although I wish I didn't, I will admit having knowledge of their existence. Don't think that means anything, I also believe in dinosaurs (despite crazy Carl Everett's bible explanation).

So here is where I express my thoughts. Bonds, although a hated public figure, is probably the best overall player we have seen so far (so far meaning that A-Rod and, in my opinion Miguel Cabrera, are still building their resumes). Who gives a f*ck what he has taken, he is still top notch as far as pure hitters go.

As far as the Red Sox-Spankees dialogue, let's let it play out. I'm with the rest of Red Sox Nation, that Chieftan should learn a thing or two about sports before claiming to be knowledgable. I mean, he is banking his season on two pitchers that consistently get hurt (Mussina, Pettitte), a rookie that will get blown out because he will throw way too many innings (Hughes), and a 45 year "OLD MAN" that is gonna learn what it means to be a laughing stock. In the meantime, we can just laugh about the fact that we are 26-12, and we can only see the Yankees in our rear view because we slowed down so we could collect our home run balls against their sub-par pitching staff. Word is born.

As far as the hot chicks, no complaints there - keep it up. I especially appreciate any Jessica Alba posts, so keep those coming.

I'd also like to say big up's to Simply Suds for making me laugh for weeks. Keep 'em coming. Stay tuned to the Lytedogg, each show is brand new and fresh.

9 comments:

Simply Suds said...

I have both SARS, and AIDS. Welcome back Lytedogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norman P. Orlando said...

wow, the lyte-dogg has indeed arrived with a big splash. I like your style....no flashy pictures or clever youtube videos and you still manage to deliver, while still sh*ting all over Chieftain and the Yankees, and I think we all appreciate that. In closing, great start lyte-dogg, and I'm looking forward to seeing more

Wastepal said...

Jessica Alba.. GQ this month..

Great.. another FREAKING ND fan.. just what the blogoasphere needs..

I also look forward to hearing from you, that is when you decide to get up off your couch..

Chieftain said...

Some of Alba's GQ pics have already been posted below.

Wastepal said...

well then.. I feel I have to add something to the conversation

http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/2007/05/jessica-alba-beach-shoot-butt-01.jpg

Anonymous said...

holy crap lyte-dogg, your first post already warrents the most comments. jeez dude, you're making us look bad

Anonymous said...

miguel cabrera........do u watch sports? hes not even in the top 10 best all around players in the league

Lytedogg said...

Ok, maybe a little bit of a stretch, but I'm not too far off with the Cabrera comment. If you look at the guys numbers, he pretty sick. Career .311 hitter, averages over 30 HR, over 100 RBI per year, OPS of .921, he's won back to back Silver Slugger awards. The kid also has an absolute cannon from 3rd, oh and he's ONLY 24 YEARS OLD. By the time his career is over, he will be recognized as one of the elite players to play the game.

Wastepal said...

AS long as he gets out of Florida..