Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Toddlers' Turning It Up A Notch


In a related story to "Toddler Gets Served," it has been reported to The Win Column that 10-month old Howard "Bubba" Ludwig of Chicago, after seeing the previous post AND with the help of his father, has applied for and recieved a FOID card thus allowing him to purchase and possess firearms and ammunition within the state limits. Ludwig was allowed to do this because of the a$$-backwards loophole in the law that does not enforce any age limits on these permits. Bubba's father got the great idea to apply his son for a gun, after his father bought Bubba a 12-gauge Beretta shotgun as a gift (keep in mind the kid is 10 MONTHS OLD!).

Now this could easily be brushed off as just another example of how completely absurd the mid-west actually is. However, I'm not fooled. I'm going on record as calling this for what it is......a guerrilla warfare tactic by this nation's toddlers. I for one say bring it on toddlers! You think us adults are scared that you can get guns in Illinois. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're shakin' in our friggin' boots. If a toddler ever pulls a gun on me next time I'm in Chicago, I'll pull a round-house kick to his head like our breakdancing friend did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enough with the toddlers already! We get it! Also I see no problem with "bubba" owning a gun!

Anonymous said...

sounds like we have a republican on our hands

Simply Suds said...

Put that gun down toddler, and fight me like a man with your bare hands!!!!!!!