Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Man Overboard

Since I am overly addicted to fishing again, I felt the need to see a lunker reeled in on Youtube, because I can't seem to catch any around here. I came across this video of an approximately 8lb bass, and I was furious. There is red in my eyes like in Teen Wolf before Scott becomes Wolfy. The kid holding the camera has to be the most friggin annoying jerk ever to film a video. What the hell is the matter with this kid? I can honestly say that if I ever went fishing with a mongloid like this, he'd go overboard, right after he got a righty nighty with an oar. You can obviously tell this kid's never been laid. He's actually this excited for this long over someone else's catch. He didn't even catch the god damn thing. I think he may want to f*ck the fish, in whatever hole he could find. The fact that nerds like this catch lunkers really chaps my a$$. They should be at the local high school math team meeting, as opposed to catchin' beauties like this. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go trade in my car for a boat, and fish until my fat fingers fall off. There's a pig of a bass out there somewhere, and when I catch it I'm gonna look it right in the eye and say, "You're a filthy pig of a fish, and I like that about you."

No comments: