Tuesday, May 15, 2007

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N







The Win Column's favorite graces the cover of June's GQ Magazine. Prepare to see a lot more of her on here (not that ANYONE should mind), as she stars in six movies in the upcoming year.

...On men and their relentless eyeballing: “When you see the camera right here, you’re like, ‘Uh, that’s my crotch… I’m going to stand over here.’ You know? Cameramen are just horny sometimes.”

Jessica...I've got news for ya -- it's not just cameramen! And, relating to your recent comments about "being taken more seriously as an actress"...Step #1 in this process should be cutting ties with your boy-toy. Your sex appeal is your "talent" -- work with what you've got, sweetheart.

1 comment:

Simply Suds said...

Thank God I checked the Win Column before bed time, now I can get a good night's sleep. Thanks for always being there for me Jessica. You're the hottest chick on the planet by far....suck me beautiful.