Saturday, May 19, 2007

Let's Go Bananas



Holy Crappola... How is this not on TV?!? Everyone says that boxing is dead, I say prove it. I just watched a bunch of primates duke it out, granted the fight only last 2 rounds, but what the hell...it was unreal.

OK, so a bunch of SPCA people bit*h about how it is inhumane... are they serious? These mammals are wearing boxing gloves. Not only are they wearing gloves, but I bet they are the 10 oz. gloves. If they were the 8 oz. mitts, maybe one of them would get off a quick jab, but come on folks. Let me ask you this...Would you rather get hit in the face with a weak monkey jab, or get hit in the face with a pile of crap? I thought so... So the "cruel" people that set up this fight actually saved these primates from smelling the crap that hit them in the face all day. What is wrong with that?

I'll tell you what the real crime is, I don't see Don King in either of those pictures. What is that crazy bastard thinking? This is a gold mine waiting to be pillaged. If this isn't on TV in the next 2 months, who know what I'm capable of... I may just boycott TV.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Chieftain said...

I love this idea, as well as this post.

Viva el boxing! Viva la monkeys!

Anonymous said...

Look closely... you sure you don't see Don King?