Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Juanita Jordan Gets Her Groove Back


As a follow-up to the earlier post about MJ blowing backs out while on Spring Break in Cabo...it's only appropriate to make note of Juanita Jordan's, 47, latest conquest.

According to Media Takeout, Jordan's ex is now linked to a 29-year-old investment banker. When her divorce to MJ is finalized in the coming months, it is presumed that Juanita will take home close to $200 million (the 4th most expensive divorce settlement in history).

My question is...why the hell did Jordan ever get hitched in the first place?? Not only is Juanita (whom I'm sure is a great woman) beat, but c'mon...Jordan has gotten down with thousands of blondes in the last 20+ years. He's the greatest athlete of all-time! His image is flawless (the media has protected Jordan more so than any other individual in history -- look no further than why he left to play baseball...it was either that or get kicked out of the NBA because of his wild and degenerate gambling sprees -- yet, not so much of a peep was/is made about this issue). Imagine this happening now -- it would never happen! I mean, sh*t, Reggie Bush -- quite possibly the most celebrated collegiate football player of our generation -- couldn't even keep the media quiet about pocketing a quick mill (or so)...and this is a commonplace matter with nearly all D-I athletes.

Anyways...despite how they may (or may not) look, Juanita Jordan is now not too far behind Jennifer Steinbrenner (whom I'd drop down on one knee for) as most desirable "hags" in my book. $200 million and/or future owner of the Yankees...sign me up! Either way, I'd win -- and you'd lose!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to harp on details but the most expensive divorce settlement ever was between Rupert Murdoch and the former Anna Murdoch; costing poor old Rupert 1.7 BILLION dollars. The next inline being a settlement worth $874 Million.

Chieftain said...

Point taken - you are correct (I have since updated the blog). Jordan's settlement (as far as lump sum payment) is expected to be the 4th highest divorce settlement in history.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://natidonywi.1accesshost.com/ewybysi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]