Thursday, April 26, 2007

Can Someone Throw a Chicken Wing Into My Fat Mouth????


SD Padres -125 over the Arizona Diamondbacks.


I'm looking to bounce back from a bad pick last night. Who knew that Washburn could even go nine innings...that's friggin' pathetic...the A's had more swing and misses than the retard that tried to fight me in seventh grade for making the do do do do do circus song, 'cuz he hated clowns. How'd that righty nighty treat you, pal? You cost me a trip to Camp Bournedale where I could have looked at smut in my sleeping bag.

Moving on...Livan Hernandez is pitching tonight, and he's a fat piece of crap that throws puss. He pitched 1000 innings in his glory days, and that shoulder and arm are tired.....from stuffing endless amounts of KFC into his fat head.

Take the Padres tonight -125, as Hernandez will be eating hot dogs and sausages while on the $hitter by the 5th inning. He may even get Applebees curb side delivery right to the club house so he can wash down his steak with some jalepeno poppers. He's gonna get spanked!!!! Chris Young can still be an effective pitcher...and he will be tonight. The Padres win by at least 4 here. Take 'em, and pay me, or pay a hooker, since that's the only tail you'll probably get.

No comments: