Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Eye of The Tiger


Quick thought of the night....

When I hear this Survivor song, I feel like punching myself in the face 50 times just to prove the theory of "no pain, no gain." Is there seriously a better song to get pumped up to? I can't seem to think of one. I'd do push-ups in piles of horse $hit to this song, and enjoy it. Hell, I'd even smear the horse crap on my face to show you all that I meant business. Maybe I'd eat it too.....you friggin' losers. I hope you don't think I like any of you. You're all meaningless, degenerate bastards.

I hope you all have miserable days. By the way, I'm 5-0 on my locks of the day, and Chieftain can eat my a$$ with his baseball knowledge. Hop on the bandwagon, Chieftain....you're team is in shambles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody Wang Chung'd tonight in Tampa. The entire Devil Rays team is currently getting steamers from the Buccaneers cheerleaders....and they're all probably hung like horses too. Carl Crawford and Rocco Baldelli are practicing for the double penetration Olympics. F all of you.

No comments: