Monday, April 23, 2007

Back, to back, to back.....to back??!?!?!?!


As I looked at my Bud Light right in the eye last night, I felt really good about the sox. Sure, they might have given up a few runs early....but, I really didn't give a care. I had ice cold Bud Lights...you could say I'm currently touring the South Shore. I'm just trying to live a Montley Crue type lifestyle, minus the excessive amounts of class A substances.

Imagine my excitement after seeing Manny, Drew, Lowell, and 'Tek all crank home runs last night. We're not talking little gay home runs either, every single one of those home runs were absolutely cranked. I think a few even fell onto Lansdowne Street, where I've been given the horse collar by numerous bouncers at numerous establishments.

Back-to-back, to-back, to-back????? Dude, if you are Chase Wright, you might as well kill yourself today. That was embarrassing. You just gave up 4 home runs in a row you friggin' stiff. A-Rod was pouting at third base with his pink lips. What the Christ is the matter with A-Rod? Can anyone tell me why it looks like he's wearing lipstick? Even on the Fox games over the weekend....when they show his player card....his lips are bright red....it's weird. If you wanna be a drag queen...hop on a ferry to Provincetown and go slap balls with the rest of them. But if you want to be a ball player....leave your fire engine red lip gloss at home.....you walking void.

A sweep in April is just as good as a sweep in September. A win is a win.

Did I mention the Red Sox hit 4 home runs in a row? Hey Chieftain.....your team sucks, buddy. Go back to the Bronx with all the rest of the smelly New York trash.

No comments: