Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bacardi and Diet Cola......They Get the Job Done



So what if it was Wacky Wednesday and I decided to get absolutely cocked last night? Of course I played a little Drinko, put in my Kanye West "College Dropout" CD, and just let my hair down. I had an appetite for destruction, and I just felt like blacking out. So I chugged Bacardi and Diet Cola....Diet Pepsi for all you attention whores out there. The result? I woke up ass naked in my bed not even having a god damn clue what bars my current tour took me to last night. I obviously didn't hook up with any chicks, but I'm sure I told at least 4 girls that I would eat their asses last night. I vaguely remember hitting the dance floor....where I attempted to just grind dumpers and try and get a little Pokey Reese in the mix.

I'm so friggin' hungover right now that I could puke. Going to the gym was an awful idea, but I'd like to put everyone on notice. I'm down to 191 pounds, and if you think I'm stopping here...you're dead wrong. You're all going to wash your friggin' drawers on my eight minute abs. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm just gonna be a chubby kid until you put the final nail in my Coach Coffin. I hope you all choke on your lunches.

No comments: