Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Newsflash: Young Republican Takes It In The Jaw


Greetings and salutations my fellow Win Column enthusiasts! I have returned completely rested and 100% relaxed from my visit to Humboldt County, CA and definitely recommend that every one of you out there to spend a few days in Northern California (by the way thanks for the concern Suds, but I got home safely). It's a great place to sneak away to and log in some 'me' time. Anyways, before I go on, I'd like to give a happy, hearty Win Column shout-out to the Humboldt Highway Patrol, and personally thank them for restoring my faith in the fact that law enforcement can be done the right way. Keep up the good work, boys!

Moving right along, part of my job here at The Win Column is to try and provide a unique perspective on stories that might not be addressed in the normal day-to-day. That said, this story just came across my desk and I felt obligated to get back into the swing of things with a bang! And for all you Republicans out there (namely Suds, RT and Lytedogg), I'm sorry to always be the bearer of bad news....but I guess $hit happens....

Glenn Murphy, Jr., the recently elected Chairman of the Young Republican National Federation (also the RNC Chair for Clark County, Indiana and formerly the YRNF Secretary) has been accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping man! Thats right, folks, take a second and read that last line again. The story goes a little something like this. One night Murphy and one of his YR (Young Republican) pickle friends were out beating homeless people, stealing from blind bums and whatever else the YR do. After painting the town red, they decided to go pass out at Murphy's sister's house. The next morning, the other YR woke up to Murphy working his hog....

...and I DON'T mean cookin' bacon. Obviously, not being gay, the other YR was not cool with this and I can't say I blame him. I mean, what would you do? Read the full police report here... http://www.takingdownwords.com/taking_down_words/files/glennmurphy.pdf. If you want a good laugh, it comes highly advised. Oh, by the way, this isn't the first time ole' Glenn got caught trying to stick people's privates where they don't want them to go. He has a prior arrest for sexual battery in 1998. Bango!

This, in the wake of the sex scandal my boy, Larry Flynt, is currently spearheading doesn't make things look good for the GOP. On a side note, when I first looked at the above picture, I thought he had a d*ck in his mouth.....no joke!


Orlando

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture ain't even close to being Glenn...

Anonymous said...

I will give you credit. Your Democratic leadership are a bunch of P*SSIES that won't attack President Bush. But you have decided to attack a USELESS Repulican. Big deal...this guy is the "head" of a group that means $HIT. Go dig up some good stuff or go back to figuring out how to raise my taxes you left wing moonbat!

Anonymous said...

politics suck. wheres the beaver?

Anonymous said...

nicely done orlando