Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It Ain't No Crime



Clinton Portis and Chris Samuels came to the defense of Mike Vick yesterday in an interview from mini camp. Apparently, they don't think that betting on dogs to rip each other into piles of flesh is a big idea, never mind a crime. Portis did most of the talking, while Samuels tried to play comedian in the background, chiming in whenever he felt necessary. Some memorable quotes from the Portis interview were:

"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not," Portis said. "But it's his property; it's his dogs. If that's what he wants to do, do it."

"I know a lot of back roads that got a dog fight if you want to go see it. But they're not bothering those people because those people are not big names. I'm sure there's some police got some dogs that are fighting them, some judges got dogs and everything else."

"Then I think he got cheated....You're putting him behind bars for no reason -- over a dog fight."

Wow Clinton, I used to think you were a weird prick before whenever you'd show up to Wednesday interviews in your latest drag queen attire....but now I just think that you are just that stupid. Based on your opinion, if I own a property, I should be able to do whatever the hell I want on it, because it's my property. You obviously believe in the Dukes of Hazard mentality that if you're on my property, I can tuck in my flannel shirt and put a shotgun shell right through your chest....even if its a girl scout trying to peddle some cookies. You dumb prick. I don't know what kind of mud hut you grew up in, but there are actual laws in this country. Just cause you have a fat wad of chaw stuffed in your gum, rockin' on the old front porch, doesn't entitle you to do whatever the hell you want. Maybe I should just start an enormous prostitution ring out of my house, after all, I can't get in trouble right? I can't even imagine what kinds of weird crap goes on at your house. You probably have guys tied up in all those fruity wigs and glasses. Concentrate on staying healthy, and don't worry about other people's problems.

Oh, and hours after his little banter above, the Redskins clearly made this boob release a public statement:

"In the recent interview I gave concerning dog fighting, I want to make it clear I do not take part in dog fighting or condone dog fighting in any manner."

Good for you, Clinton. You sound like John Kerry, the flip flopper!

1 comment:

Wastepal said...

I am sure that Jason (or was it Jayson.. I get them confused all the time) would love to plead Dike of Hazard Justice.. he was on his ranch when he killed his driver.. and he did try to hide him on his property as well....

Yet another instance of a moron athlete who thinks we care what he has to say.. just taking so he can be heard.. just like 98% of the talking heads on ESPN