Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'd Rather Watch Hot College Chicks Play Field Hockey....


...than watch a lick of NHL hockey. I just saw on ESPN that the Ottawa Senators defeated the Sabres to win the Eastern Conference finals. Frankly, I don't give a damn. I didn't even know the 4 teams that still were playing that abortion of a sport. Ice Hockey is terrible, horrible, awful, and terrible again. Does anyone really still watch this? I'd rather watch Kristie Yamaguchi do a triple sow cow than watch 12 seconds of hockey.....even if she falls and shows the world her biscuit. What an embarrassment of an organization the NHL is. I used to live for the Boston Bruins and playoff hockey. What was better than seeing Rosie Ruzicka score a goal and smile to the world with his decayed Russian foredome?

Here's to completely eliminating hockey as a sport altogether. Nobody watches it, nobody cares.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good.. go away.. we dont want you..

Anonymous said...

ya, if that's how you think of hockey, why don't you and friends go purse shopping in your skirts, because hockey is a masculine sport and it deserves respect.