Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Message to the Employed


Well, it has come time to officially call this the summer of Lytedogg. I realize you bums have a long weekend coming up, but I have a bit of an extended long weekend.

I got laid off today...again...for the second time in a little over a year...from the same company. Pretty impressive right?

How jealous are all of you sh*t bums? Tomorrow, I am hitting the links for 18. What are you doing? Oh working?... HAHAHAHA... I'll be thinking of you after I slurp down my 12th brewski on the 4th hole. Guess what, I'll still shoot an 85.

I figure after my severance package (4 months full pay, full benefits) runs out, I'm gonna get myself some unemployment checks, for say 6 months. By then, I will have probably hit the lottery...don't worry, I won't forget about the "The Win Column". I just might not have enough time between my rounds of golf, my afternoon drinking sessions, and my traveling back and forth to and from Ft. Myers.

I hope everyone has an awesome day at work...and stay tuned to my new posts..."A Message From the Unemployed".

Now if you'll excuse me, I have several shots poured that won't drink themselves. Peace...

3 comments:

The Good Doctor said...

i, for one, look forward to the increase in posts....and congrats my friend....your hard work has really paid off!

Simply Suds said...

I literally just pissed myself reading this post. Welcome to the land of unemployed and loving it. Let all these jerkoffs pay your salary while you collect free money from the state. Here's to the summer of Lytedogg and Suds.

Off to the beach I go...bitches.

Anonymous said...

4 months full pay and benefits... Sov Bank has really pimped out their severance package since March 2006. I can only dream that one day I will work for a failing company with incompetent management... again. congratulations! Enjoy your summer A-hole! I've never been so envious.