Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Message to the Employed


Well, it has come time to officially call this the summer of Lytedogg. I realize you bums have a long weekend coming up, but I have a bit of an extended long weekend.

I got laid off today...again...for the second time in a little over a year...from the same company. Pretty impressive right?

How jealous are all of you sh*t bums? Tomorrow, I am hitting the links for 18. What are you doing? Oh working?... HAHAHAHA... I'll be thinking of you after I slurp down my 12th brewski on the 4th hole. Guess what, I'll still shoot an 85.

I figure after my severance package (4 months full pay, full benefits) runs out, I'm gonna get myself some unemployment checks, for say 6 months. By then, I will have probably hit the lottery...don't worry, I won't forget about the "The Win Column". I just might not have enough time between my rounds of golf, my afternoon drinking sessions, and my traveling back and forth to and from Ft. Myers.

I hope everyone has an awesome day at work...and stay tuned to my new posts..."A Message From the Unemployed".

Now if you'll excuse me, I have several shots poured that won't drink themselves. Peace...

2 comments:

Norman P. Orlando said...

i, for one, look forward to the increase in posts....and congrats my friend....your hard work has really paid off!

Anonymous said...

4 months full pay and benefits... Sov Bank has really pimped out their severance package since March 2006. I can only dream that one day I will work for a failing company with incompetent management... again. congratulations! Enjoy your summer A-hole! I've never been so envious.