Sunday, May 20, 2007

What Happens When You Drink Jager Until 3 AM....


You go to flag football at 8 AM, still pretty much blacked out of your tit$, and you realize that you have to play a man short. Your entire team is blacked out, so you decide to puke your face off in the middle of the field during a play. No big deal. You lose by 30 points to a bunch of mallets, and you pray to the heavenly father above to strike you with a bolt of lightning that will make your heart explode. I am so miserable right now, I actually feel like sticking my finger down my throat and throwing up one of the 54 Bud Lights, 4 Jager shots, or 4 Buca shots I drank last night. At least there was a bunch of clam out last night. I'm sure I got real weird...but when push comes to shove, getting weird is half the battle.

No comments: