Friday, May 25, 2007

The Beach Is That Way.....


Good morning all you working jerk offs. I have a wiffle, and I'm heading out to the beach, again, momentarily...where I'll proceed to slug down Bud Lights all goddamn day and throw 67 ringers in a row while I piss myself in my bathing suit and nobody realizes it. Sound tempting? Of course it does, you retard. There's gonna be so much clam out at the beach today, I might have to crank off in my car. It's gonna be 90 degrees for damn's sake....girls will probably go topless and I might just rip off my bathing suit and show the world my acorn. Now if you'll excuse me, there are hundreds of girls I haven't creeped out yet, just waiting for my arrival. Hey Scotty Scorch....I'm gonna need those shades, you pervert. Move aside...and let me man go through.

Vacation part dos....yaaaaaaaaa birrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddd.

No comments: