Thursday, May 3, 2007

Simply Suds is on Strike


Yup, you heard it here first. I'm not posting another blog until others step up their fu*king games and start posting $hit. Do you friggin hear me? I was the designated driver tonight....go figure that....partly due to uncircumstances that I was unaware of that made me get so blacked out all the time. But you roll with the punches and I actually had a decent time driving around blacked out people and seeing how the "other side" lives their lifestyle.

But I seriously will never post on this site again, unless we get more people on here posting decent stuff. I'm sick of nobody posting but me for a full day, because then I force the issue. And I refuse, I repeat, I refuse to waste my demented brain on useless fu*ks like all of you.

This is Simply Suds signing off.....maybe....forever. Laaaaaaaaaaaata.

No comments: