Monday, April 30, 2007

Straight Ca$$$$$$$$$$$h Homey


Do you realize how friggin' ridiculous the Patriots are? Take a second, punch yourself in the junk....and think about it. They are....that good. I don't have to hear the names of queers like Jabbar Gaffney (who looks like he's strung out on crack) or any other stiff receivers anymore. All I'm gonna hear is Tom Brady throwing laser darts (not finger darts...which I likkkeeeeee) to Moss and Stallworth. Chieftain cried yesterday when we got Moss, because his beloved Peyton isn't gonna be mentioned at all. All you're gonna hear is that Tom Brady just threw for his 77th touchdown pass by Week 9 and probably went down on a model at halftime.

Randy Moss is on the New England Patriots. Do you realize what I just said? Best team I have ever seen on paper....ever. I'm fat, you're all losers, but we got Moss. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

Chieftain said...

The Patriots have, without a doubt, the best team I've ever seen on paper. Barring disaster, I can't imagine anyone beating Brady, Belichick, and their currently constructed defense come January. The closest team I can recall is the Cowboys of the '90's.

The Colts haven't improved a lick this offseason. They added Anthony Gonzalez, whom I love, but it's not a position of need. Their offense was already incredible.

In turn, their defense has been terrible for years (excluding the 4 playoff games in which they got hot). And, they lost Cato June - and haven't added a servicable piece to-date.

It's clearly the Pats' Super Bowl to lose in 2008.

Anonymous said...

LETS MAKE IT 4 RINGS BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!