Friday, May 4, 2007

Will Smith Summertime

Seriously, if this song doesn't make you want to rip off your shirt or bra, and get after it....then you should just kill yourself. I don't think there is a better summer song out there. Find one. You can't. I'll give 50 bucks to anyone who can find a song that makes them want to party their a$$es off in the summer like this song. I'm actually partying right now, but not blacked out. I'm staying the course. But listening to this song, and watching the video, makes me wanna head out to my town's beach and toss shoes all day long while drinking an insane amount of Bud Lights......and before you ask....definitely they will be in a coozy, you loser. I love summer. I actually like hot chicks too. I like making out. I like sex. I like boobs. I like sexy times. I like chicks that give you fu*k me eyes all night, and then you get it done. I like meeting hot chicks. I like hot chicks. I hate guys that like men. I like girls that like girls.

When I die, I want to die in a Jeep Wrangler under the sun at the beach. Sounds morbid? Go F yourself. That's my ideal day. No chicks yapping in my ear...in fact, I'd put the whole day on mute except for my buddies, the sound a bud light makes when it opens, and the clinging of horse shoes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Summer, I love you....Summer, I love you....you're only a few days away. Screw you Annie. Copyright this.

No comments: