Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hot Chicks and Super Bowl Rings


Yes, Tom Brady has hammered his fair share of models and actresses....and yes, Tom Brady has 3 Super Bowl rings....and yes, Tom Brady is probably in Venice having unprotected sex with Gisele....because that's what Champions do. Well, according to a story that ESPN broke after 6 PM tonight.....Tom is thirsty for another title. Brady restructured his contract so that Randy Moss could be moved quickly to the Patriots....before the Packers and Brett Favre could snag him. Brady won't take a pay cut, but will likely shift some money around with either bonuses, or other parts of his current deal.

Good for you, Tom. There's nothing I'd like to do more than throw up on myself in Arizona when I personally watch you win a Super Bowl. I'm gonna get so god damn drunk...I'll probably end up giving verbal to Warren Sapp as I wet my drawers. I can't wait for Arizona.....the temperature is going to be hot.....with thousands of hot chicks.....Arizona.....Arizona State. I'll go deep in a Wildcat or Sun Devil.....maybe I'll even try anal. Suds says....."See you at the SuperBowl, bit*hes."

No comments: