Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sleeper of the Century



My fellow readers of the The Win Column, I'm sure most of you share my sentiments on this subject....however, for those of you who might not be privy, please feast your eyes on what I believe to be the sleeper of the century.....Jill Wagner. I feel like this chick is waaaaaay too hot and been around waaaaay too long to not get the credit she deserves. She's been running through my dreams and appearing in Mercury commercials for the better part of 2 years. She is the sole reason I've calibrated my beating off technique to get it under 10 seconds......ok, I'm busted maybe not the sole reason but she certainly motivated my training.

To be honest, I really don't know much about this chick except she's stupid hot and has a butt that won't quit. Who among us has gotten up at a commercial break to grab a beer during a Sox game and been stopped mid-stride by this vixen and watched her prance around the Mercury Mountaineer......I thought so. Like I said, I don't know much about this chick but will look into it and get back to you, but I will say this.....if i had the means, I'd pay a $1 million bucks and my first born for a '83 Mercury Grand Marquis if I got to drive it off the lot with her on my lap.

Mahalo.

No comments: