Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Isiah & Tyra...To Be Messes Together?






On the heels of a rumored relationship, via the New York Post, between Isiah Thomas and Tyra Banks (both of whom are FAR beyond their prime in their respective professions)...it got me pondering the significant others of some other NBA stars.

Some of the players' which I searched have "settled down" with dimes (see Kobe Bryant - top photo; Peja Stojakovic - see 2nd photo from top; Scottie Pippen; Kevin Garnett), while others (Tim Duncan, Shane Battier, and the Caron Butler's of the world)...well, I'll leave that up to you.

Yet, the oddest pairing...none other than 2-time MVP Steve Nash and his wife, Alejandra. Wasn't he notorious for dating celebrities before locking it down with Alejandra? What is that?? "She" is bigger than he is...and check out the jaw line! I'm dumbfounded...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PEJA SOJAVIC IS THE HOTTEST CHICK ON THE PLANET-BESIDES ALBA

Simply Suds said...

Wow, I don't even know what to say to Slowey's comment, since he spelled Peja's last name wrong and doesn't realize that HE IS A DUDE AND THE NBA PLAYER referenced. Wow, I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER SUDS YOU KNOW I MEANT KOBES WIFE AND I REALIZE THAT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HER NAME IS!