Monday, April 30, 2007

My #1 Favorite Hot Chick Ass Piece of Yum Yum


I can't stop looking at Jessica Alba, so I have to blog about her. I honestly think that I would jump out of a car going 65 MPH for the chance to 2 pump chump her. I don't think God has made any creatures as beautiful as this one. How could anyone possibly like men after looking at perfection right here. Jesus Friggin' Christ. That Jessica Alba....is one....piece of aceeeeee. I know from experience duuuuude.

Jessica, if I'm ever famous....I'm gonna sketch the hell out of you at some trendy L.A. bar. Get your restraining order ready.

Seriously, I'm editing this post for the 3rd time, because I honestly don't know what I would do if I was able to prop my fat body against that keester for 3 minutes. Holy crap.

No comments: