Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Grow a Set, Miggy



I can assure you that if I was Miguel Tejada, the last thing I would do would be "absolutely nothing" if I was thrown at for a second time in the game and then was called out to charge the mound by Jeremy Bonderman. Is Tejada really this big of a woosey that he's worried about getting a running start at Bonderman? He has 60.5 feet to think about what karate, haymaker, or whatever he wants to use. I don't care if he Izzy Alcantara's him.....do something Tejada.....anything....you jerk. You stood there holding a bat, real tough buddy. Even a deflated Pudge got in your face, and you stood there like a deer in headlights. That's a joke. Stand up for yourself, or maybe the fact that you don't stick needles in your keester anymore has turned you into quite a softy.

On a side note, I would have paid money to see Sheffield charge Daniel Cabrera last night. Two absolute beasts battling it out like Nitro vs. Zap in American Gladiators "Breakthrough and Conquer."

No comments: