Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tyson Kicks Off Our Coverage of Mayweather - De La Hoya

This video of Mike Tyson, an all-time favorite of THE WIN COLUMN, is just the beginning of a series of forthcoming posts and analysis relating to the upcoming Floyd Mayweather - Oscar De La Hoya fight (this Saturday evening).

If this video doesn't get your blood pumping, then I must question if you have a live pulse!

After viewing this clip, I suspect you will no longer require your usual morning coffee today. Instead, you may have the urge to kick your boss' office door down...

2 comments:

Simply Suds said...

Wow...that's a highlight reel if I've ever seen one. God I wish Iron Mike hadn't lost his marbles and pissed away the title to Buster Douglas.....what a beast!!!!!!

Simply Suds said...

I've watched this video for the 7th time today...that signature move of a riddiculous left body that probably disinegrated entire rib cages, followed by a righty nighty is unreal.

Long live Iron Mike.

Tyson Code : 007-373-5963 because I played it for 5 years straight.