Friday, July 27, 2007

This One Goes Out to My Ex-Roommate


My ex-roommate loves three things, and only three things...his live-in girlfriend, bagles, and Philadelphia Eagles football. No lie, the oft-injured Donovan McNabb gives him a chubby.

So, with no further ado...

Donovan McNabb has joined the blogging ranks. To view his blog, follow the below link. It's official, The Win Column just lost one dedicated reader by way of D-Mac's blog. What have I learned thus far? McNabb looooves barbeques. Earth shattering, I tell you.



Some side points about McNabb...
  • The former backup Syracuse guard was named to the Syracuse University Board of Trustees in 2002, the youngest to ever do so (at Syracuse).

  • McNabb is the second least intercepted quarterback per pass attempt in NFL history, behind only Neil O'Donnell. McNabb's career ratio is 1 interception for every 45.26 pass attempts, while O'Donnell was intercepted only once every 47.49 pass attempts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ex-Roomate Says:

Love the blog! Thanks for the knowledge. A side note - in addition to the things I love, please include yourself and The Win Column!

Anonymous said...

I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...