Tuesday, July 24, 2007

J. Lo Turns 38...





Happy Birthday, Jennifer Lopez! If you know me, then you already know that J. Lo is the one true love of my life (I also obsess over Don Mattingly, Derek Jeter, Ryan Gomes, Eric Murdock, Kobe, and Peyton Manning).

When I met and conversed with both Puffy (the man!) and J. Lo during the Subway Series (in 2000), I had reached a pinnacle. I had seen the top...and at that very moment, I promised myself that I would never settle for anything but the best.

After seeing J. Lo in person (in her prime years), I can say with the the utmost confidence that I will never see a more flawless individual. I was, and still am at a loss for words. From 1999 - 2002, J. Lo peaked. For that, I will always remember her as the greatest of all-time.

She may not be able to sing and/or act, but she sure knows what she's working with. Cheers to that. Happy Birthday!

On deck: A-Rod turns 32 on Friday!! Expect another love affair...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should change the Label on this post to "Pickle Sniffing."