Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It Takes a Lot Of Ball$ to Play

There's nothing I can really say about this Japanese game show, except they are f*cking crazy for playing. There isn't a prize in the world that would let me have my ball$ smashed with a huge lever that looks like its shot out of a cannon. The guy in the red makes this video...he is so friggin' scared to play, he is screaming like a girl the entire game...and you know what...I can't blame him. Unfortunately, I don't know what they need to do to win...but I can tell you....he didn't make the cut.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no way I would play that. Not for all the tea in, uh, China.

Anonymous said...

rotten slants have no clue they are so funny.

Chieftain said...

Suds, I'm just watching this now - and I'm literally in tears from laughing so hard.

Mr. Urann said...

Me and Harry Chang use to play this game in PCIS

Simply Suds said...

You wanna see whip kick?