Monday, June 4, 2007

Slice Me and Dice Me



New photos have surfaced of a pre-rehab Lindsay Lohan all coked up, whacked out, and playing with a knife. What she is also playing with is a smokin' hot chick. Who is that girl? Can someone tell me why Lindsay Lohan is pretending to slash throats? Can that same person or people explain to me why I think these photos are the hottest things I've seen in a long time? I would give these two the greatest 41 seconds of their life. I actually dig these psycho pics. I'd be willing to sit there and watch these chicks fake cut each other and play tongue darts with each other all night long. I'd even be willing to sit in a corner all creepy in a rocking chair, in the dark, while these two played Freddy vs. Jason.

Again, who is the dime that obviously got her salad tossed by Lohan later that night. I'd be willing to bet there isn't a single thing that she wouldn't do in the bedroom. And I'd be willing to bet that 99.4% of the jerks that visit this site would have no problem with her sticking a finger or two up there for a prostate exam. Yes, we're living in a sick world. Deal with it.

3 comments:

Chieftain said...

I'm almost positive that that's Vanessa Minello in those photos. What the hell is she doing???

Chieftain said...

Yes, indeed...numerous sites have confirmed that the other chick in question is Vanessa Minnillo.

Anonymous said...

im completely in love with lindsey lohan